HP Deskjet 3630 Setup and Driver Download – 123.hp.com/dj3630
The HP DeskJet 3630 is the smallest and probably also the smartest printer ever introduced by HP. With good quality prints and fair pricing, the printer offers its users some genuine savings with Instant Ink. It is a wireless-capable, printer copier and scanner that supports a ubiquitous USB connection. The printer device is also equipped with Wi-Fi Direct as well. From different locations and devices including smartphones and tablets, you can print wirelessly even if you don’t have a router. The 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer also supports a range of apps such as:
Printer Supporting Apps
ePrint mobile app
Print Service Plugin (Android)
Users operating on Linux Operating systems can use the Kernel 2.4.19 and newer or the 2.6x. Furthermore, GNU software tools such as ANSI C compiler, ANSI C++ compiler and POSIX compliant environment are required to build from source code. Some of the other system requirements are Python 2.2 or higher, Python 2.3+ for fax support, PyQt 3.14 or higher for Qt wrapper for Python. For additional requirements, you can always check the HP’s printer-specific website.
At the outset, the 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer supports Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows Vista if you are using Windows operating systems. It works best on Windows 10 when you have a 1 GHz processor or 1.5 GHz processor, 1 to 3 GB RAM, 2 to 2.5 GB of free disk space in addition to browser facilities such as IE 7, Firefox, and Chrome. Most of the time, the recommended system configuration remains the same unless you are using Windows Vista which can even work with an 800 MHz processor.
It best to have to 1 GB Free disk space, a USB port and internet access to connect to the HP DeskJet 3630 printer to your computer. The printer is compatible with OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks and OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion systems.
Dimensions and size
The height of the DeskJet 3630 printer is about 10 inches or 254mm, if you were to raise the input tray out completely. With the output tray raised, the machine should be about 15.75mm or just about 6.2 inches in height. With a width of around 454 mm or 17.3 inches, the printer’s depth measures about 22.8 inches or 579 mm with an extended tray and raised input tray. The device weighs only 9.25 pounds or 4.2 kg making it one of the lightest machines.
Capacity of the paper tray
The 123.hp.com/dj3630 is capable of printing a variety of media in different sizes including labels, envelopes and cards. Carrying a maximum paper weight of 64 to 90 g/m2 the 3630 can load up to 60 sheets of plain paper into its input tray. Besides, it can handle 10 sheets of labels, max weight of 75 to 90 g/m2 for up to 5 envelopes. You can also print Up to 200 g/m2 or 110 lb index maximum as far as cards go, which is also about 20 cards. Additionally, load photo paper weighing about 75 lb bond or up to 280 g/m2 and around 20 sheets. The printer also prints up to 20 sheets of transparencies. The output tray can handle 25 sheets of plain paper, 10 sheets photo paper and labels, 5 envelopes, 10 cards and 25 transparencies. Supporting a variety of paper sizes, the printer also lets you print cards, envelopes and labels in varied sizes.
Setting Up the Printer for the First Time
- Get the 123.hp.com/dj3630 out of its box and peel away all stickers, packing materials and tape from around it
- Check in the cartridge access door for any materials and remove them too
- Then take out the power cord, USB cable and ink cartridge packages and set them aside, ready
- You should be able to reach out and set them one by one
- Turn the printer to its rear and insert the power cord first
- Check if the electrical cable and plug are both secure in their respective sockets
- Then, power the device to turn it on
- Now, take the ink cartridges out of their packaging to install them into the 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer
- The carriage slides to the printer’s center for the cartridges to be placed into them
- It is recommended to wait until the printer is quiet
- Peel off the orange tab without touching the contacts, place the cartridges into the slots
- Close the door and load the paper by raising the input tray
HP Deskjet 3630 Wireless Setup
- First, take out the printer from the package carefully and remove all the surrounding package materials around the printer
- You can see the tapes are available at random parts of the printer and inside the cartridge access door & input tray also. Locate and remove the tapes properly
- Power on the printer by connecting the printer and power outlet using the power cord
- Finish the initial settings such as location, language etc. and follow the on-screen control panel instructions
- Remove the wrappings around the ink cartridges and always careful in handling the cartridges by not touching the ink nozzles and cartridge contacts
- Open the ink cartridge access door, take the tri-color cartridges and insert to the left slot. Similarly, place the black cartridge in the right slot
- After that, open the paper input tray and load the tray with a sufficient amount of paper stack
HP Deskjet 3630 Software Download and Installation
Apart from the wireless setup, you can install the printer driver from the installation CD which comes along with the HP Package. Insert the CD and extract the files. Once you completed this step, follow the onscreen guidelines to finish the 123.hp.com/dj3630 installation process.
- Move on to 123.hp.com/support site and enter the HP Deskjet 3630 printer name in the search
- Select your printer from the results and download the HP easy start driver in your computer
- Enter the driver, detect your printer and it will start downloading the software for Deskjet 3630
- In this way connect your printer and computer using the driver software
HP Deskjet 3630 Troubleshooting (123.hp.com/dj3630)
For most 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer troubles rebooting all your systems should be the first course of action.
If your printer fails to respond then look for the E4 error that is usually displayed during a paper jam. At this time, you may have to clear any jammed paper from the input tray, output tray, cartridge access area, and even from underneath the printer. Ensure free movement of the cartridges by opening the door and allowing the seats to move to the center. Examine all part of the printer thoroughly before you conclude that there are no jams. It is also recommended to use a flashlight to check for wedged debris.
HP Deskjet 3630 Driver Setup Printer Not Found
First power the printer on and off. And thereafter, check for the connection status of the printer to the network. You may also have to verify the router band settings and if they are working in the recommended range. Check if wireless connection is working properly and if the setup for the wireless has been accomplished appropriately. Finally, if nothing works, just re-setup the printer to wireless by uninstalling and reinstalling the HP Deskjet 3630 driver.
In Windows if there is an error where the scanner is unable to communicate or is just not reachable then first confirm if the error is limited only to scanning or is appearing in printing jobs as well. If the problem has limited itself to scanning, then check driver scan settings and if required, reinstall the scanner drivers once again.
Our webpage 123hpcomsetup-dj3630.com is the best service provider that offers the support and assistance to set up your dj3630 Printer. The guidelines to set up the printer and the troubleshooting tips are available on our webpage. It is suggested to refer to the terms and conditions and privacy policies before accessing our WebPages.