Download and Install HP DeskJet 3630 Driver
Software and driver is essential to complete HP DeskJet 3630 Printer setup. As you proceed with the setup process, you will be prompted to download the compatible HP DeskJet 3630 driver for your Printer.
Common Methods for Software Installation
There are two commonly used methods. This include the download from the website or use the Installation CD for installation. You can choose the method that is compatible with your printer.
To Download HP DeskJet 3630 Printer Software and Driver
Let us know the steps in detail to download HP DeskJet 3630 driver
- You must prepare your printer first. If it is the first time printer setup, take out the printer from the package. Look if there are any protective tapes that surround the printer, if so try to remove it
- Choose the best method to download the compatible software (Download from the HP website, software installation using the CD)
- If you prefer downloading the software from the website, go to the respective page
- Before you start the download process, try disconnecting the USB cable if you have connected any.
- Go to the HP customer support page and visit the software and driver download section
- Provide the name of the printer in the tab and wait for the search results. Also, provide the version of the operating system version of the Printer
- You can find the compatible software under the driver product installation section
- Choose the software and then click on the download tab. Before you click on the Download tab, check if the version is compatible to use with your Printer
- Carry on the onscreen instructions to complete HP DeskJet 3630 printer software installation
An Alternate Method
- You can use the installation CD provided along with the printer package
- Insert the CD to the computer where you want to insert the software
- Open the setup file and carry on with the onscreen instructions
- The software will be downloaded to the respective folder
- Extract the setup file from the download folder to the required folder.
- Open the setup file and carry on with the onscreen instructions to complete the installation process
How to Avoid Software and Driver Installation Errors
- To avoid the software and driver errors, check the version of the software before you download. If the version is not compatible to use with the Printer, uninstall the software and install it back again
- Check if you use the right website for software installation process
- Make sure that your printer is connected to the Network.
- Check the printer settings once
To know the steps in detail to complete HP Deskjet 3630 driver installation, read the instructions available on our webpage 123.hp.com/dj3630. Talk to our agents to get more updates.